أمثلة من مجموعة نصية لـ٪ 1
1. Liberalism argues that equal dependence on government minimizes social conflicts.
2. Failing that, a lot of social conflicts would ensue," she says.
3. The number of social conflicts tracked by the national ombudsman‘s office reached 18' last month, more than twice the level of the previous October.
4. Purwanto said sorting out land titles was difficult but necessary to avoid social conflicts, and some areas remain inundated by seawater with no visible landmarks.
5. He worried that if plantations are built, workers from other parts of Indonesia will take most of the jobs, creating social conflicts.