Beispiele aus Textkorpus für Jeff Goldblum
1. Originally, the show‘s co–writer Rob Burnett explained, the title was going to be Let‘s Rob Jeff Goldblum, but that had to be rethought when an insurmountable difficulty arose: Jeff Goldblum was unavailable.
2. Jeff Goldblum stoops to shake an admirer‘s hand, listening patiently as his attractive blonde publicist introduces the man – a black–hatted, tzitzit–wearing hassid.
3. Fourteen A–list actors appeared, among them Jeff Goldblum (The Pillowman), Brooke Shields (Chicago) and John Lithgow (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels The biggest of all has still to arrive.
4. All that goop–spewing by Jeff Goldblum put me right off my dinner." Advertiser links Webfeeds Comment is free About webfeeds Guardian Unlimited © Guardian Newspapers Limited 2006.
5. It‘s like that scene in Jurassic Park when Jeff Goldblum, finding himself being chased by a T–Rex, struggles momentarily to organise a response.