Royal Bank Building (Toronto) - meaning and definition. What is Royal Bank Building (Toronto)
Diclib.com
Online Dictionary

What (who) is Royal Bank Building (Toronto) - definition

Old Royal Bank Building, Toronto; Royal Bank Building, Toronto

Royal Bank Building (Toronto)         
The Royal Bank Building refers to two office buildings built for the Royal Bank of Canada in the Financial District of Toronto, Ontario, Canada:
Bank of Toronto (Yellowknife)         
  • 'Yellowknife Heritage 2000' Plaque
BUILDING IN NORTHWEST TERRITORIES, CANADA
Bank of Toronto YK
The Bank of Toronto is a historic cabin located in Old Town, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. The log cabin was constructed in 1939 by John Stakson, an expert log builder, in the commercial district of the Yellowknife community for use as a residence.
DZ Bank building         
OFFICE BUILDING IN BERLIN, GERMANY
DG Bank building
The DZ Bank building (formerly DG Bank building) is an office, conference, and residential building located at Pariser Platz 3 in Berlin. It was designed by architect Frank Gehry and engineered by Hans Schober of Schlaich Bergermann & Partner.

Wikipedia

Royal Bank Building (Toronto)

The Royal Bank Building refers to two office buildings built for the Royal Bank of Canada in the Financial District of Toronto, Ontario, Canada:

The 20-storey Royal Bank Building, located on the northeast corner of Yonge and King Streets, was completed in 1915 and designed by the architectural firm Ross and Macdonald. The City of Toronto designated the building under the Ontario Heritage Act in 1976. The building is also known by its municipal address, 2 King Street East. At 90 metres in height, the building was the tallest in Canada until 1928.

The 12-storey Royal Bank Building, located at 20 King Street West between Yonge and Bay Streets, served as the bank's Toronto offices until the Royal Bank Plaza was completed in 1977. The building was designed by architects Marani, Morris, & Allen. It is still one of several buildings in Toronto's downtown core occupied by the Royal Bank. Construction on the building commenced with the laying of the cornerstone by then Royal Bank of Canada Chairman James Allan in 1964.