Examples of use of simpatico
1. Yet most simpatico, in the end, was Yelena Bonner –– Mrs.
2. And Saddam looks rather simpatico, if I can say that.
3. When you are in true simpatico with your horse, then you are a very contented person.
4. Only Michael, found a simpatico producer in Quincy Jones and moonwalked his way into a $500m fortune.
5. This money can go to a friend or a charity or, in a clever twist, you can stipulate that the payment go to a nonprofit whose goals aren‘t simpatico with yours.