Ejemplos de uso de appreciable
1. Their respect for others as human beings is appreciable.
2. "We have hosted them for 30 years without any appreciable international assistance.
3. "The good news is, we have not seen an appreciable decline since then.
4. I don‘t know that there‘s been an appreciable change, actually, in that.
5. Thomas White, an environmental consultant for the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), said industry studies indicate there are "no appreciable human health risks" and no "appreciable impacts on the aquatic environment" linked to drugs in the water.