Ejemplos de uso de S4C
1. A Welsh speaker, he has experience in broadcasting serving on the authority that runs S4C.
2. They have to." Y Byd ar Bedwar is show tonight at 8.25pm on S4C with English subtitles (Sky 151)
3. Welsh language station S4C is out to unseat the Norbergs of Sweden by filling up the Wales Millennium Centre with 1,600 Joneses.
4. A spokesman for S4C said: "The Baaas is a live action series following the exploits of an extended family of musical, multi–racial sheep.
5. "At the time it started at 4.30pm on Channel 4, but the exact same show was broadcast on S4C half an hour later,‘ he said.