Ejemplos de uso de SIP
1. A sip to lament the stupidity of George W Bush; a sip to mourn the end of France; a sip to dream of fomenting a devastating attack against Starbucks, a sip to celebrate a new idea.
2. But residents remained wary about taking the first sip.
3. Train yourself to sip not gulp alcohol and put your glass down after each sip to reduce the temptation of drinking too speedily.
4. We had a sip of wine _ goodbye, Hillary _ and another sip _ hello, Obama," said Pyle, chairwoman of the Democratic Party in Mesa County, Colo.
5. As the server, or cebador, Lupe took the first sip.