= forthcoming, future, intending, prospect, would-be + Nombre, outlook, coming, horizon, long haul, prospective, yet-to-be, future ahead, intended.
Ex: Following internal discussion, it was agreed that a new library should be given the University's top priority in any forthcoming capital building project.
Ex: The use of a scheme in centrally or co-operatively produced catalogue records can also be important in establishing its future.
Ex: The intending borrower merely specifies a search key for the item he wishes to borrow, and the system provides a bibliographic description.
Ex: At the time OCLC started, there was no prospect for a national authority file.
Ex: The only viable alternatives open to would-be users are to produce or commission the production of custom-made application programs.
Ex: In their first review article of children's reference books in 1982, the School Library Journal's Review Committe for children's reference books presents a bleak outlook.
Ex: I have myself seen, in a northern market, a bookstall where the stall-holder had over a dozen old shoeboxes under the counter in which each month the ten new titles were placed so that the customers could buy the whole new range gradually over the coming month.
Ex: Barbara Tillett's vision of one seamless bibliographic system, either real or virtual, looks realizable over a 5 to 10 year horizon.
Ex: The article is entitled "Legacy for the long haul" = El artículo se titula "El patrimonio para el futuro".
Ex: The advocacy of title entry for serials implies an ideology which focuses on the publication as the principal object of interest of the prospective library user rather than the work conveyed by the book or publication.
Ex: If the past is an indicator, current, emerging and yet-to-be Web features and functionalities will have a significant impact on the content and publishing of serials.
Ex: The road of special librarianship was branching, and in order to succeed members had to look down both forks in order to be best prepared for the future ahead.
Ex: In all 20 per cent of visitors went out of the bookshop with a book they had intended to buy, 15 per cent went out with a book they had not intended to buy and 67 went out with both intended and unintended purchases.
* acondicionado para el futuro = future-proof.
* adivinación del futuro = fortune telling.
* adivinar el futuro = fortune telling.
* anticipar el futuro = anticipate + the future.
* a tener en cuenta en el futuro = for future reference.
* con futuro = up-and-coming.
* con miras al futuro = forward-looking.
* con poca visión de futuro = short-sighted [shortsighted].
* con visión de futuro = far-sighted, forward-thinking, far-seeing, long-sighted.
* ¿cuál es el futuro de? = quo vadis.
* del futuro = of the years to come, yet to come.
* determinar el futuro = shape + the future.
* donación futura = planned giving.
* el futuro = the way ahead, the way of the future.
* encarar el futuro = face up to + the future.
* en cualquier momento en el futuro = at some stage.
* en el futuro = Número + Tiempo + ahead, down the road, in future, in time(s) to come, at + future date, in (the) years to come, at some future time, in the years to come, in the years ahead, in years to come, at some future point, in the future, for future reference.
* en el futuro a largo plazo = in the long-term future.
* en el futuro cercano = in the foreseeable future.
* en el futuro inmediato = in the offing, in the foreseeable future.
* en el futuro lejano = further in the future.
* enfrentarse al futuro = face + future, face up to + the future, face + the future.
* en un futuro cercano = in the near future.
* en un futuro muy cercano = in the very near future.
* en un futuro no muy distante = in the not too distant future.
* en un futuro no muy lejano = in the not too distant future, in the near future.
* en un futuro próximo = in the near future.
* esperar en el futuro = be in store + in the future, future + have in store.
* falta de visión de futuro = shortsightedness, nearsightedness [near-sightedness].
* forjar el futuro = forge + the future, shape + the future.
* futura generación = future generation.
* futuro + aguardar = future + hold.
* futuro a largo plazo = long-term future.
* futuro cercano, el = near future, the.
* futuro + deparar = future + hold, be in store + in the future, be in store + in the future, future + have in store.
* futuro, el = years ahead, the, road ahead, the.
* futuro esposo = bridegroom, husband-to-be.
* futuro + estar + en + Posesivo + manos = future + be + in + Posesivo + hands.
* futuro incierto = uncertain future.
* futuro inmediato = immediate future.
* futuro inmediato, el = near future, the.
* futuro marido = bridegroom, husband-to-be.
* futuro previsible = foreseeable future.
* futuro profesional = professional future.
* futuro prometedor = bright future.
* hacer frente al futuro = face up to + the future.
* hacia el futuro = onward(s).
* hay que mirar hacia el futuro = the show must go on.
* hay que pensar en el futuro = the show must go on.
* hipotecar el futuro = mortgage + the future.
* labrar el futuro = shape + the future.
* lo que el futuro depara a = what is on store for.
* mirar hacia el futuro = look forward, look + ahead.
* Nombre + futuro = further + Nombre.
* ocurrir en el futuro = go + into the future.
* para el futuro = for the years to come, for the years ahead, for the future.
* para futuras consultas = for future reference.
* para siempre en el futuro = for the indefinite future.
* para un futuro mejor = for a better future.
* perspectivas de futuro = future prospects, future perspectives, future development(s), future opportunities.
* perspectivas futuras = future perspectives, future opportunities.
* planificación para el futuro = future proofing.
* por si hace falta consultarlo en el futuro = for future reference.
* posibilidades de futuro = future possibilities.
* predecir el futuro = gaze into + crystal ball.
* preparación para el futuro = future proofing.
* preparado para el futuro = future-proof.
* preparar para el futuro = future-proof.
* prepararse para el futuro = embrace + the future.
* previsión de futuro = future proofing.
* previsiones para el futuro = future development(s).
* pronósticos de futuro = future predictions.
* proyectar hacia el futuro = project + ahead.
* repercutir en el futuro = shape + the future.
* salto hacia el futuro = leap into + the future.
* salvaguardar el futuro = safeguard + the future.
* tener futuro = have + potential, there + be + a future for/in, have + a future.
* vida futura = future life.
* visión de futuro = foresight, future vision, farsightedness [far-sightedness], vision, vision into the future.
* visión del futuro = insight into the future.