Ejemplos de uso de T C
1. The nucleotides are designated by the letters A, T, C and G.
2. Standard & Poor’s also raised the transfer and convertibility (T&C) assessment on Saudi Arabia to «AA+» from «AA».
3. He read out the Presidential address to the gathering in Islamabad, comprising Deputy High Commissioner T C A Raghavan and other diplomats, staff and their families.
4. In a friendly gesture, the Pakistan Foreign Office hosted a farewell lunch for Deputy High Commissioner T C A Raghavan who would be returning to New Delhi later this month after an over three–year stint here.
5. The team, led by Joint Secretary (Afghanistan) T C A Raghavan, was sent in the backdrop of a suicide attack on a BRO convoy in South West Afghanistan earlier this month, in which two ITBP jawans guarding them were killed and five injured.