Ejemplos de uso de v n
1. "Apart from senior government officials, those who face severely tight schedule and heavy responsibilities include top ranking executives in PSUs and banks, ASSOCHAM President V N Dhoot said.
2. Randhawa had been living there since July last year. «The external examination suggests death due to hanging,» said V N Tasgaonkar, medical officer at R N Cooper Hospital.
3. Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh was visiting patients at V N Desai and Bhaba hospitals in western suburbs to inquire about their health.
4. Fifty bodies were brought to Bhaba Hospital in Bandra, 20 to Sion in Central Mumbai and ten each to KEM and V N Desai hospitals.
5. QUARTER–FINALS MEN R Federer (Switz) v N Davydenko (Russ) N Kiefer (Ger) v S Grosjean (Fr) F Santoro (Fr) v D Nalbandian (Arg) I Ljubicic (Cro) v M Baghdatis (Cyp) WOMEN L Davenport (US) v J Henin–Hardenne (Bel) M Sharapova (Russ) v N Petrova (Russ) P Schnyder (Switz) v A Mauresmo (Fr) M Hingis (Switz) v K Clijsters (Bel) Ties to be played today and tomorrow