Примеры употребления для eau-de-Cologne
1. Arcelor chief executive Guy Dolle, who is French, has compared his company‘s steel to perfume and Mittal‘s to mere eau de cologne.
2. Last Monday, Kinsch said that Dolle –– who once described Mittal‘s steel as cheap eau de cologne compared to Arcelor‘s fine perfume –– was ready to step down.
3. We cannot live without it." When former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev introduced strict limits on vodka sales in the 1'80s to combat rampant alcoholism, some people turned to drinking eau de cologne.
4. Casimir‘s mother was so worried that she sent him a mahogany chest half a metre long, containing eating utensils, writing equipment, as well as a shaving brush, and some eau de Cologne.
5. There was the wife of the judge, a woman who moved in a cloud of eau–de–cologne and who cultivated large beds of Namaqualand daisies in her garden.